Friday, September 25, 2009

settling in

We are getting settled into our new place - still unpacking boxes and hanging pictures but it's feeling like home!

















Zara is loving her princess bed!

We stopped by a thrift store today and Zara found the sweetest little owl family! How could we leave them in the store?  I've wanted a "cookie jar" for quite some time and I'm quite sure all of the pieces will get used and well loved. I found 3 lovely wool blankets too - something I've been on the lookout for!




Hoot Hoot

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

~Jacq

6 comments:

  1. Love the front porch. I can picture some jack o lanterns there soon. ;-0

    Looking forward to seeing what you do with the wool blankets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see shots of your new home. Hoping you feel settled soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the owl family, what a great find!! Fun to see photos of your pretty yellow house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the owls too! The house looks lovely...great front porch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lovely abode! Cute owls by the way. :)

    Adin B
    http://itssewtasticmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete