Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Before & After, and other things!


"Before"


I made these dolls for the kids birthdays. So Bella and Thor got theirs (the ones on the right) in April. Five months later they are looking a little worn! Or should I say loved! I guess I'll take that as a compliment. They LOVE their dollies.


"After!"


Here are a few recent photos of the kids:



Bella loves her new baby cousin, Aspen.




And Thor loves his Yummy Bear vitamins!





Playing on the floor.





Where have my babies gone? They are out of diapers (most of the time) and growing up so quickly!





We had Great-Grandma Nybo with us this past weekend. What a treat! She is indeed "great" - an absolute inspiration at the grand age of 91! I want to be like her when I grow up! We were all sad to see her go home.

-jacq

1 comment: